Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nathans' First Sewing Project






Recently while my son and I were trying to think of birthday presents for my twin daughter, his sisters, we ran into apparent dead brain. However, after several days of trying to find the perfect gift for 20 year olds, it occurred to me that my favorite gifts were ones that were made. So I shared this with my son , who has been wanting me to teach him to sew, and he thought making something would be fun. Then we were off to wade through thousands of patterns to find that pajama pants would be his choice. I talked him through laying out and cutting the pattern, then placing pieces together and sewing. He caught on very quickly and sometimes moving on before telling him how to do it. Take a look at the pictures to see Nathans' first sewing project.

No comments: